Work at GAUDIUM
Gaudium BV is a textile company that is part of Kvadrat, a leading manufacturer of high-quality design textiles. We often weave fire-retardant polyester interior fabrics for, among other things, international, prestigious projects. Recycled and standard polyester are also possible. An important characteristic of the company is flexibility and creativity in both product development and production. The company employs 47 people.
To expand the Design department, we are looking for a:
Experienced designer / technical product developer
Minimum 20 hours and maximum 36 hours per week
- The ideal candidate in this position is capable of working both independently and in a team
- Has knowledge of weaving technology, design and sustainability
- Knowledge of tuft technology is an advantage
- Has a proactive attitude, knows own responsibilities and knows how to use them effectively
- Is communicative, both written and verbal
- Is solution-oriented, creative, flexible and has perseverance.
- HBO / Academic work / think level
- Design or technical textile training
- Yarn knowledge and sense of color
- Knowledge of CAD system (Nedgraphics)
- Language: Dutch and English
- Extensive work experience in this position.
- Must be able to translate customer designs into a fabric.
- Supervising developments during the production process.
- Maintaining contacts with customers and suppliers.
- Visit fairs
- Willingness to work in Winterswijk.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied position within an ambitious company
- A competitive salary with excellent fringe benefits
- A working environment with professional, fun colleagues where results are achieved through teamwork.
Anyone interested can send the application with CV to Gaudium BV, Postbus 5, 7101 AA Winterswijk to B. Oonk or send an e-mail to email@example.com
You will be able to apply until September 30, 2019.